It is time to be back...

Hi Folks,

Without any ceremony, I am back again :)... and that means that my intentions clearly are to have and to hold from this day forward; for better or for worse; for richer; for poorer; in sickness and in health' to love and to cherish from this day forward until death do us part   to post with more frequency, if that is possible.

So today I am sharing with you my inspiration of the week, and I am going to talk about it a little bit :


Bathroom

This picture is from a guest bathroom in a hotel located in NY named Baccarat. As per the level of details and finishes being used in the bathroom, you might say that this trip can be a exquisite and expensive experience.

That being said, I am completely in love for the minimalist vanity covered in marble.The use of white and grey bring a serious tone to the ambient but at the same time it is clear and beautiful. I look forward to have one in my next project. ( I am already doing it :P )

I hope you liked this image and feel free to comment with more suggestions, or if you have anything to share! ( Even just to say that you liked the post (y)  )

Stay tuned!

Comments